Free, online, self-paced physical activity and physical literacy learning for educators.
These courses ensure you get the information you need, when it works best for you — no matter your schedule, or your location.
- Select “Register Now” for the eLearning course you want to take.
- Login to your eCampus existing account, or select “Create an Account”.
- Once logged in/account created, select “Campus Dashboard” along the top menu bar of the eCampus.
- If needed, expand the “eLearning Courses” heading to display all of the eLearning course you have access to.
- Under “Actions”, select the “Enter” button to begin your course!
Available eLearning Courses
Introduction to Physical Literacy for B.C. Educators
This course introduces B.C. educators the concept of physical literacy, provides information about how we learn to move, and identifies the key elements of a supportive physical literacy environment.
Physical Literacy Assessment Training for Educators
We all know how important assessment is to the learning process, but many educators have never been trained to assess how their students move. The course reviews the theory behind physical literacy and explains the benefits of assessing movement with the PLAYbasic for Educators tool. Videos describing each of the five assessment tasks let you see different levels of competency and give you confidence in observing how your students move. The course is self-paced, but allow a full hour to work through the content.